Friends, if your laptop or computer is hanging and you are upset, you do not panic. Today In this article, we are going to tell you about How To Speed Up Laptop.
If you are also very much worried about the poor performance of your laptop, then read this article thoroughly. We have told you 10 compelling settings below by applying them to speed up your laptop quite fast.
You can use the tips below in all types of Windows computers or laptops. Friends, use the below-mentioned setting carefully. Otherwise, it can damage your data.
How To Speed Up Laptop
Disable startup program
Friends, whenever we start our laptop, a lot of applications start running automatically in the background. If we disable the unusable application, then the RAM will be freed up to a great extent, and the speed of the laptop will also increase.
To do this, you can follow the following steps.
- First press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Then after that, click on task manager.
- Then proceed to startup.
- Now you have to disable the unusable application so that it does not start automatically.
Unlink system app from one drive
Friends OneDrive is cloud storage that stores your data on the Internet. When we enable it on our computer, it continuously syncs the data of our computer, which reduces the speed of our computer or laptop to a great extent.
If you do not use it on your computer, you can unlink your system application from OneDrive.
- Go to the settings of your OneDrive application.
- Then go to the account after that.
- Now you will get the option of system application Unlink here; by clicking on it, you can unlink it very quickly.
Turn off animation
Friends, if we reduce the animation or visual effect of our laptop or computer, then the system will take significantly less time to load, and your computer will be high-speed.
To turn it off, you can follow the following steps.
- You go to the control panel on your system.
- Now you click on the system.
- You go to the advanced system settings.
- Now click on your advance and select Custom.
- Now disable all animation and visual effects.
Disable window auto-update
Friends, if you are using Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft provides you with frequent window updates. When this update is available, your computer switches to automatic updates, which slows down the speed of your laptop.
If you run the Internet through mobile data on your laptop, your data is sometimes lost. If you want to speed up your laptop, you can disable it.
- First of all, go to the services of your computer.
- Then scroll down to go down.
- Then click on Window Update.
- Then disable it, apply it.
Restart your laptop after applying. By the way, we would suggest that you check the available backup once a month and update it so that your laptop is entirely secure from the point of view of security.
Turn off notification
Whenever you work on your laptop, you get automatic notifications, which work to slow down the speed of your laptop. If you turn off your unusable notifications, your speed can increase.
- First of all, you go to all settings of your computer.
- Then go to the system settings.
- Then click on Notification and Action.
- Now you turn off the notification. Also, turn off the Focus Assistant setting.
Turn on storage
During long-term use, a computer stores many unwanted and temporary files in its hard drive, which is not useful at all and makes room in your storage. And also slows down the speed of the laptop slowly.
You can turn on a setting to continuously clean such unwanted and temporary files.
- First of all, go to all the settings of your laptop.
- Then go to system settings.
- After that, go to storage and turn on storage.
There is a free cleanup software coming from Microsoft, which works to clean the unwanted and temporary files available on your system.
- First of all, open the Disk Cleanup application by searching.
- Then wait a bit and select the file that you want to delete.
- Then after that, click on “Clean up system file.”
Maybe you know about it very well. But we want to tell you that we install many applications during daily use but do not use them at all.
We want to ask you to uninstall your unusable software immediately to have a lot of free space.
- First of all, open the control panel.
- Then click on uninstall the program.
- Now you select the unusable applications and uninstall them.
Whenever we get a new laptop, it provides much faster performance. The main reason for this is that the C drive is accessible. Because when our laptop is new, it does not contain any data. But then we slowly store a lot of data in it so that there is no space left in the C drive, and our laptop slowly starts to slow down.
We would advise you to check your C drive space. If it is full, free up space by deleting your redundant and unusable data so that the speed of your laptop can increase.
Hard reset window (system reset)
By the way, I know that after adopting all the above methods, the speed of your laptop must have increased significantly. If the speed of your laptop is still slow, you can hard reset your laptop or computer.
Friends, before doing this process, you should take a backup of your required data in a pen drive because after doing this, your computer will be completely new. You can do this process with your following steps.
- First of all, go to All Settings of your computer.
- Then go to the update and security settings.
- Then click on Recovery.
- Now click on “Get Start” and reset your computer.
When you reset your computer or laptop, it starts again as a new laptop, and you get performance and speed like a new laptop.
I hope that all the information mentioned above will look good to you. If yes, then you must share it with all your acquaintances so that they can also know about How To Speed Up Laptop.
We have told you the above 10 tips, through which you can speed up your computer. Apart from this, if you know any other way, you must share it with us in the comment below to share it with our audience.